The first church services in the Harrison County town of Little Sioux were held in the log cabin school by a group of Methodists. In 1972, the members decided to build a new church and pledged funds for the $1,000 facility, which was constructed on a lot donated by James Scofield. In 1928, the church was raised to allow the addition of a basement. Numerous improvements have been made since, including the installation of stained glass memorial windows, a walnut altar, updated carpeting, and an organ. The pastor also serves churches in nearby Pisgah and Mondamin.