The brick Hotel Williams was constructed on Main Street in the Jones County town of Wyoming in 1878. After nearly a half-century of operation, it discontinued operation as a hotel in 1932. The historic building has been repurposed as a local historical museum featuring a wide variety of displays. The collection includes items from early Iowa drug stores, old-fashioned showing machines, farm kitchen items, and a replica dental office and barber shop. It’s open Thursdays through Saturdays, May through September, or by appointment at (563) 488-3975.